Privacy & Policy
We wish to inform You that the Legislative Decree No.196, Article 13 of 30th June 2003 (“The Code on the Subject of Personal Data Protection”) provide for protection of the personal data of the user carried out with complete respect to the fundamental rights, freedom and dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal details.
As described in Article 13 of "The Code on the Subject of Personal Data Protection", (L.D.no.196/2003) we would like to inform You that:
* Your data will be processed and sent to the unit which You are asking information.
* Your data will be processed only to respond to Your enquiries using the above form.
* Apart from what has been specified about navigation data, the user has the option to contribute - or not - personal details asked for in the request module and/or registration to this website. Not contributing them may cause the impossibility of obtaining what you require.
* Data are solely looked after by technical personnel of the processing office responsible (e.g. Internet Area), or by eventual outsourcers who carry out occasional or periodic technical operations (e.g. database maintenance).
* The processing owners of your details are Hotel Maggiore, Piazza garibaldi 1 - I- 16030 Moneglia GE, Ph. +39 0185 49355, Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Users data will be stored by Hotel Maggiore, until the eventual cancellation order by the user, including the data which does not need to be stored in relation to the aims for which it was collected, in observance of the rights set out in Art.7 L.D.196/03/1
The websites hotelmaggiore.it and hotelmaggiore.com are owned by Hotel Maggiore. All rights reserved.